|Added on Rightmove:||31 May 2018 (168 days ago)|
- Allocated parking
- Ideal for a professional couple
- Close to local amenities
- Viewing highly recommended
- Good decorative order
- separate study and utility room
- Two Bed
- Can apply for Residents Parking Permit
This beautiful high spec, two double bedroom flat with allocated parking, is perfectly located close to Whiteladies Road, The Downs and also with easy accessible transport links to the City Centre. The apartment comprises a large, light and airy living/dining room, two large double bedrooms, a study, good storage, high specification kitchen and modern bathroom including an additional storage room/utility room. Added to the apartment is an allocated parking space. Available 18th July on an unfurnished basis. An agency fee of £546 including VAT is payable to Property Concept upon successful application of the property. Tenants Liability Insurance is also a mandatory requirement. Council Tax Band : C / EPC Rating : E
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-73549637.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27914100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Clifton - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.