|Added on Rightmove:||31 May 2018 (172 days ago)|
- ** ONE BEDROOM - ELECTRA **
- MODERN DECOR THROUGHOUT
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE / KITCHEN
- SPACIOUS BEDROOM WITH STORAGE
- STYLISH BATHROOM WITH SHOWER
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- CONCIERGE ONSITE
- POPULAR DEVELOPMENT
- AVAILABLE 25TH JULY 2018
- CONTACT TAYLORS TO VIEW
** CELESTIA ** A fantastic opportunity for professional couples and singles alike who are looking for a place of their own. Within walking distance of the bay and close to all main transport links for commuters. Situated in the very popular development of Celestia, just off Falcon Drive, the apartment is decorated to a high standard. Offering a large open plan lounge, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, double bedroom with large fitted wardrobes and a spacious tiled bathroom with shower. Available 25th July 2018. Call Taylors to arrange your viewing!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-73551971.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000453113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylors Lettings, Cardiff Bay.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.