|Added on Rightmove:||19 July 2019 (64 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 593732
Property Reference: 593732.
We are proud to welcome this 3 bedroom house on Woodbine Street L5
The property is situated in between commercial and Stanley Road in the Kirkdale area of Liverpool, close to Sandhills train station and on local transport links to the city centre and other areas.
Within walking distance to local shops, schools and amenities
The property is an end terrace house of a good size in a popular area.
Fully fitted kitchen, gas central heating
DSS and HB accepted at LHA rate (3 bed)
£120.82 per week - £ 525.00
*landlord reference and guarantor may be required - call to discuss.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £523.55 per month (£120.82 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £0.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 15 August, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- DSS enquiries welcome
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: G
If calling, please quote reference: 593732
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 59373219072019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.