|Added on Rightmove:||01 June 2018 (169 days ago)|
- Modern Second Floor Apartment
- Walking Distance of Ashby de la Zouch Town Centre
- Open Plan Kitchen - Dining - Lounge Area
- Master Bedroom with En-suite, Futher Bedroom and Bathroom
- Off Street Parking and BBQ Area
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- No Pets, Smokers or Sharers
- Available Unfurnished Now
Situated within walking distance of the town centre and within easy access of the A/M42 and M1 road networks is this well presented second floor apartment with oak effect wooden flooring throughout. The apartment comprises: open plan kitchen - dining - living room, internal hallway leading to master bedroom with en-suite shower room, further bedroom and separate bathroom. The apartment has gas central heating and double glazing. There is also allocated off street parking with visitor parking and a communal BBQ area. The property would ideally suit a professional individual or couple. No pets, smokers or sharers. Available unfurnished now. (EER: C)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 17904. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashby Lettings, Ashby De La Zouch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.