|Added on Rightmove:||01 June 2018 (167 days ago)|
- Semi detached property
- Naturally lit interiors throughout
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Sleek family bathroom
- Private garden with well kept lawn
- Close proximity to an array of amenities
LONG LET. A wonderfully presented two bedroom house boasting contemporary interiors, private rear garden and a fantastic location in Lewisham.
Campshill Road is ideally situated for access to the many shops, bars and restaurants of Lewisham. Public transport links include Lewisham Station for National Rail and DLR services.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-73571726.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1053269. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Blackheath.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.