|Added on Rightmove:||16 August 2019 (37 days ago)|
- Stunning open plan apartment
- Private south facing balcony
- Central West End location
- Available from September 23rd
This exceptional and expansive 8th floor former 1 bedroom apartment offers cityscape views and stylish contemporary living space with the delight of a private south facing balcony. The open plan layout is complimented by high quality fixtures and furnishings throughout. Perfectly located for quick access to the West End or City and available from September 23rd. Rent £2145 per calendar month.
Hudsons are members of the Property Mark Client Money Protection Scheme Ref C0015508 and The Property Ombudsman redress scheme.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference CHS180032_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hudsons Property, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.