|Added on Rightmove:||17 August 2019 (36 days ago)|
- Newly Refurbished Studio Flats
- Modern Interiors Throughout
- Electric Heating - Double Glazed
- Three Piece Shower Room
- Secure CCTV Communal Hallway
- Offered On An Unfurnished Bases
- Ideal Starter Home For 1st Time Renter
- Electric Hob - Local Shops Nearby
- Available End Of August
**** AVAILABLE END OF AUGUST ****Arrived on to the lettings market is this wonderfully refurbished studio apartment situated on Walton Road, L4. The property can be access via the secure cctv communal entrance, that leads to the studio flat. The flat briefly comprises; living quarters with smart laminate flooring, electric twin hob and base units. The property is completed with a modern shower room and benefits from electric heating.
This studio would suit a first time renter or someone looking for a base in Liverpool, there is no plumbing for a washing machine, but there is a nearby launderette. Call us now on to book an internal inspection today!
Rent £350 PCM
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 432547. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Deeds, Liverpool.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.