|Added on Rightmove:||17 July 2018 (148 days ago)|
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Fully Fitted Bathroom
- Private Garden
- Available Middle January 2018
*Ideal For Commuters*
This property is fantastically located with Crayford Station 0.7 miles away and Dartford Stations 1.6 miles away. Getting you into London Bridge in 30 minutes.
Bluewater shopping centre is also just 15 minutes away ideal for general shopping or work purposes. The M25 and the A2 are within a close proximity to the property. Ebbsfleet train station is a short journey which will take you into London St Pancreas in 17 minutes.
This two bedroom terraced house, has been recently redecorated and re-carpeted throughout. Two good size double bedrooms.
The property has a downstairs bathroom offering a three piece suite and separate walk in shower.
Boasting a large private garden to the rear of the property. Also benefitting from double glazing and gas central heating.
Available Late July 2018.
Term: 12 Months tenancy to start
Restrictions: No smokers, no pets, no housing benefit.
When you have agreed on the property of your choice, Robinson (Michael) & Jackson will provide you with a Tenancy Application form. This helps explain the next stages of your application and any fees that are due before you sign your Tenancy Agreement, and fees that may become payable during or after the tenancy. This form will also include confirmation of the agreed rent and security deposit.
Below is a list of our current fee scales. Please ask a member of staff at any time for a full breakdown of fees that may be payable before, during and after your tenancy.
Letting Fees & Charges for tenants
• General administration fee £150.00
• Reference fee payable per applicant £114.00
• Guarantor fee payable £114.00
• Inventory check-in fee, depending on size of the property, £72.00 - £128.00
Throughout the tenancy there are other costs that must be covered on top of the rent. These might include:
• Utilities (gas, electricity, water and telephone)
• Council Tax
• Television licence
• Installation of cable/satellite
• Insurance (for your personal and own contents)
• Garden maintenance
• Late payment or legal fees
• Missed appointments
• Reference requests
• At the end of the tenancy:
• Professional cleaning of the property
• Inventory check-out
• Extension and renewal documentation fee
*The above fees are inclusive of VAT
Please request a copy of our Tenant Guidance Notes that outline the procedures and costs relating to completing a typical tenancy with us
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WEL130153_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Jackson, Dartford Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.