|Added on Rightmove:||04 June 2018 (167 days ago)|
- Conversion flat
- Excellent condition
- Close to Hilly Fields&Ladywell Fields
- Close to Village
- Superb transport links
- Sought after area
- Ladywell Station 4 min (0.2 mile)
- Crofton Park Station 20 min (1.0 mile)
- Lewisham Station 17 min (0.9 mile)
- Central heating
COMUNAL HALL Original Panel glazed door into a spacious bright hall with stairs leading up to the first floor.
RECEPTION ROOM 14' 0" x 10' 0" (4.27m x 3.05m) Dual aspect sash window to front aspect and side aspect. Feature contemporary pebble effect fire place, laminate wood flooring. Steps up to split level Kitchen.
KITCHEN 12' 11" x 5' 9" (3.94m x 1.75m) Sash window to the front. Wall mounted central heating boiler, a range of white high gloss contemporary base unit and drawers with work surfaces over, matching wall units. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Gas hob and electric oven below.Local tiling and ceramic tile flooring.
BATHROOM 6'4 X 5'6 Sash window to side, panel bath with shower over. Pedestal wash basin, low level W/C. Local tiling and vinyl flooring.
BEDROOM 12' 0" x 9' 7" (3.66m x 2.92m) Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator, carpet. Pitched roof feature.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-73614368.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102954005160. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mark Beaumont.com, South East London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.