2 bedroom apartment to rentBroadcairn Court, Motherwell
|Added on Rightmove:||05 June 2018 (162 days ago)|
- EPC Rating - C
- Council Tax Band - C
- beautiful modern flat in great location
- gorgeous big lounge with parisienne balcony
- 2 well presented bedrooms with master ensuite
- great size kitchen
- security entry and allocated parking
- immediate entry
- one months deposit - £550
Hello, are you looking to let a gorgeous, 2 bedroom top floor apartment within a new development in Motherwell?
Would you like a spacious, modern lounge with quality flooring, neutral decor and french doors with parisienne balcony?
What about a great size kitchen with modern light wood units, tiled splashback, integrated appliances and contrasting flooring?
How about a fresh, bright main bathroom with modern tiling and fitted vanity units?
Would you like 2 great size bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes and modern decor?
What about a lovely ensuite with double shower enclosure?
How about security entry and allocated parking?
Would you like immediate entry with one months deposit?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
Please call us on 01698 283000
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-73636472.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference IGL1002038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.