|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 July 2018 (27 days ago)|
- 24/7 concierge
- gym and spa
- laundry service
- private balcony with Dock / River and Chelsea Bridge views
- under floor heating
- on site Salisbury's
- on site nursery Purple Dragon
- minutes away from Battersea Park
- short walk away from Sloane Square and Victoria station
A beautifully presented 1 double bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in this new development in Grosvenor Waterside near Sloane Square and Victoria . This extremely well proportioned property that has the popular dock aspect and enjoys stunning views of the Dock ,river and Chelsea Bridge . Additional benefits include an open plan reception room leading onto a private large balcony, modern integrated kitchen, built in wardrobes to the bedroom, utility cupboard, comfort cooling, 24 hour porter and wood flooring and a music system in each room. Sloane Square is within walking distance as are the rail links of Victoria with its fast connections to the City and Gatwick Airport.
(Tenant fees may apply)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102986003189. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Apartments, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.