|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2017 (361 days ago)|
- Large 6 double bedroom apartment
- 6 bathrooms (5 en-suite/ 1 separate)
- Large open plan living/ kitchen/ dining space
- Fully furnished including TV
- Located in the heart of the City Centre
- £ 125 Inclusive of bills
- 50 week tenancy starting 1st Sep
- A very popular devlopment
- Viewing highly recommended
Student Accommodation - £125 pppw - Bills included. City Lettings 0115 950 2172 are pleased to be offering a very modern 6 double bedroom apartment, large open plan living/ kitchen/ dining room with large TV, 6 equal size double bedrooms 5 en-suite bathrooms, 1 with separate bathroom, located in the heart of the City Centre, all bills included, free Wifi, ideal location for NTU and UoN. Agency fee £ 100 per person: No additional fees required. 50 week tenancy starting 1st September.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102718000496. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by City Lettings, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.