|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 June 2018 (140 days ago)|
- ** RERESBY COURT **
- Ideal for Sharers & Professionals
- Two Large Doubles
- Master with Ensuite
- Walking Distance To The Bay
- Part -Furnished
- Ground Floor
- Off Road Parking
- Close to City Centre & Cardiff Bay
- Available Now
* FANTASTIC LOCATION * Ideal for professionals, commuters and sharers, this ground floor apartment is situated between Cardiff City Centre and Cardiff Bay, close to main transport links. benefitting from intercom access, the property comprises of two double bedrooms, master with ensuite, separate bathroom with shower over bath and open plan lounge/kitchen with integrated appliances. Additional benefits include off electric heating and off road parking. AVAILABLE NOW!! CALL Taylors to arrange a viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000026095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylors Lettings, Cardiff Bay.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.