1 bedroom house share to rentBeaconsfield House, Wilson Street, Derby
|Added on Rightmove:||13 June 2018 (102 days ago)|
- High Spec
- Professionals shared homes
- £0.00 Deposit
- £0.00 Fees
- Fully Maintained
- Fully Furnished
- Monthly Rolling Options
Professional Ensuite house share near City Centre , NO fee, NO deposit, NO Dss
A shared home with good access to local amenities, public transport links and all major routes,
INCLUSIVE OF UTILITY BILLS!!
1 Double room. single occupancy
Our priority is to ensure a constructive environment is kept friendly with nice people and maintained to a high
Ideally professional but would consider mature students,
all rooms fully furnished with Bed, Desk, chair and wardrobe space
Happy to also proved additional furniture of offer unfurnished option
shared lounge and kitchen- Kitchen equip with Washer, Dishwasher, Oven, FF, microwave etc inc pots and pa
And all daily living appliances are included.
350 meg wireless Internet connection & virgin media TV package.
Available now for viewing - £495 PCM 2 month min terms inc all utility bills and TV licence
contact for a viewing- more info
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £495.00 per month inclusive
- Deposit: £00.00
- 5 ensuite Bedrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from now
- Minimum tenancy term is 2 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No DSS or Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has of street parking
- Property has garden access
You will NOT be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £00.00.
** Contact today to book a viewing
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 426. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CCI Property, Nottingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.