|Added on Rightmove:||22 August 2019 (24 days ago)|
- A well presented 3 bed semi detached home
- Within easy access of City Centre & M5
- E/hall, lounge, dining room
- Kitchen, Utility Area, Downstairs WC
- 3 Bedrooms
- Bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Gas Central Heating
- Rear Garden
- Unfurnished. Available immediately
- EPC Rating D
A Well presented 3 bedroomed semi-detached home conveniently situated for access to the City Centre & M5 motorway. Comprising: Entrance hall, Lounge, Dining room, Kitchen, Utility Area, Downstairs WC. First Floor Landing, 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom with separate shower cubicle. Gas Central Heating. Rear Garden. Unfurnished. Available immediately. EPC Rating D.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 15943055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hills Estate Agents , Worcester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.