|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 July 2018 (174 days ago)|
- Recently Re-carpeted and Repainted
- Large One Bedroom Apartment
- Close to Elverson Road DLR and Lewisham Mainline Stations
- Good Size Lounge
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
Oliver Field Associates are proud to offer this 1 bedroom purpose built flat set in a popular development near the border of Deptford and Lewisham. The flat is located within easy walking distance of both the Lewisham mainline and Elverson DLR stations as well as Lewisham shopping centre.
Situated in a quiet and secluded development the flat comprises a good size lounge, fitted kitchen, modern bathroom, and double bedroom.
Benefits include Double Glazing, Dimplex storage heating, New fitted carpets throughout, entry phone system.
Available Now and Offered Unfurnished.
Council Tax: Band B (Â£1165)
Total Floor Area: 40 Meters Square
*Travel Links from Lewisham Mainline Station:*
Lewisham Station to Blackheath - 4 mins
Lewisham Station to Greenwich - 7 mins
Lewisham Station to Cannon Street - 17 mins
Lewisham Station to London Bridge - 17 mins
Lewisham Station to Canary Warf - 20 mins
Lewisham Station to North Greenwich - 23 mins
Lewisham Station to Westminster - 23 mins
Lewisham Station to Victoria - 30 mins
*Local Bus Routes:*
21,47,54,75,89,108 (24 Hour), 122, 136, 178, 180, 181, 185, 199, 208, 225, 261, 273, 284, 321 (24 hour), 380, 436, 484, P4
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 11502655_4826501l. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oliver Field Associates, Blackheath.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.