|Added on Rightmove:||07 June 2018 (162 days ago)|
- STUNNING ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- BRAND NEW
- CLOSE TO TOWN CENTRE
- ALL INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- FINISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD
- AVAILABLE NOW
- BE THE FIRST TO LIVE IN THIS DREAM APARTMENT
- EPC RATING = C
STUNNING BRAND NEW ONE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT.
This beautiful property is finished to a high specification and comprises of a spacious open plan lounge and kitchen with modern gloss grey wall and base units, strassa blanc work surfaces and integrated fridge/freezer, oven, hob and washing machine. The bathroom has fully tiled floors and walls with Burlington Grey design with textured feature wall tiles, white vanity unit with mounted sink and taps, concealed cistern with wall hung WC, concealed stone bath with modern chrome shower overhead. There is a large double bedroom and spacious entrance hallway.
The apartment is a short walk Gravesend town centre that offers an abundance of shops, restaurants and Gravesend mainline station with high speed service.
Secure parking for 1 vehicle, gas central heating, double glazed floor to ceiling windows.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-73702364.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000503675. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mann Lettings, Gravesend.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.