|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 June 2018 (138 days ago)|
- Stylish one bedroom split-level flat
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Offering a beautiful interior and décor
- Benefits from a small decked garden
- Reception room with open-plan kitchen
- Set in a sought after location
LONG LET. A funky one bedroom split-level flat, arranged over the ground and first floors, benefiting from a stylish reception room with open-plan kitchen and a small decked garden.
Earlsfield Road is within easy reach of the green open spaces and woodland walks of Wandsworth Common, while the wide range of shops, bars and restaurants on Garratt Lane are also nearby. The nearest station is Earlsfield (National Rail.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-73710821.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1069203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Earlsfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.