|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 July 2018 (71 days ago)|
- Fantastic two bedroom flat
- Great location in Beckenham
- Spacious reception room with plenty of natural light
- Superb kitchen with fittings and fixtures
- Smart modern bathroom
- Gated development
LONG LET. This fantastic two bedroom upper ground floor flat in Beckenham offers superb living space, a bright reception room with space for dining, a contemporary kitchen and a generously sized master bedroom.
Enviably situated next to the green acres of Summerhouse Playing Fields, Porchester Meads is also close to a number of local shops and amenities on Beckenham High Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-73724078.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1068936. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Beckenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.