|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 July 2018 (73 days ago)|
- An extremely well presented fifth floor flat
- Set within a popular development
- 24 hours concierge service, communal gardens and cycle parking
- Neutral decor, well balanced accommodation and useful storage space
- Light reception room with space for a dining table
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Double bedroom with a built in wardrobe
- Modern bathroom with shower over the bath
- Heating and water hot water costs are included
- A convenient short walk of Balham mainline and underground stations
An extremely well presented fifth floor flat set within a popular development with 24 hours concierge service, communal gardens and cycle parking. The flat benefits from neutral decor, well balanced accommodation and useful storage space. The property comprises a light reception room with space for a dining table, a modern kitchen with integrated appliances, a double bedroom with a built in wardrobe and a modern bathroom with shower over the bath. Further benefits are the heating and water hot water costs are included. Du Cane Court is located off Balham High Road within a convenient short walk of Balham mainline and underground stations. The cafes, bars, restaurants and shops local to Balham and Bellevue Road are within close proximity as are the green open spaces of Wandsworth Common. Available furnished.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-73732439.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WCM120149_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham South, Abbeville Village & Balham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.