|Added on Rightmove:||09 June 2018 (163 days ago)|
- 108 Inc. VAT reference fee payable per tenant
- 60 Inc VAT reference fee per guarantor if req.
- Beautifully Fitted Kitchen
- Central Heating
- Close to travel links
- Council Tax - BAND E
- Double Glazed
- Garage included
- Great Proximity To Local Schools
- MUST VIEW!
Immaculately presented three bedroom family home situated in a popular residential location. Close to popular local lower, middle and upper schools, local amenities and travel links. Further benefits include good size bedrooms, modern kitchen, spacious lounge, gas central heating, garage and rear garden. Available unfurnished from 3rd August (earlier date may be available upon request).
Bedroom One - 2.97m ( 9'9'') x 5.05m ( 16'7''):
Rear Aspect window, radiator, carpeted, fitted wardrobes and power points.
Bedroom Three - 1.98m ( 6'6'') x 3.65m ( 12'0''):
Rear aspect window, radiator, fitted storage cupboard, carpeted and power points.
Bedroom Two - 2.99m ( 9'10'') x 3.58m ( 11'9''):
Front aspect window, radiator, carpeted and power points.
Spacious entrance hall with under stair cupboard offering a generous amount of storage space. Radiator, laminate flooring and power points.
Panel enclosed bath, shower, wash hand basin, low level W.C, tiled and front aspect window.
Single garage located in a block.
Kitchen - 2.66m ( 8'9'') x 2.99m ( 9'10''):
Range of eye and base level units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer,
Integrated oven and hob. Front aspect window, tiled to splash backs and power points.
Living/Dining Area - 4.08m ( 13'5'') x 5.71m ( 18'9''):
Rear aspect window, feature fireplace, radiator, laminate flooring. UPVC door providing access out onto the rear garden. Power points.
Decking and small laid to lawn area.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 532643. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Horler & Associates, Windsor - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.