|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 June 2018 (154 days ago)|
- Magnificent four bedroom Victorian family house
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Lovely wood flooring and stylish décor
- Reception room with bay window
- Generous modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Four well proportioned bedrooms
- Attractive garden
LONG LET. This charming four bedroom house located on a quiet residential street offers well presented living space arranged over three floors and benefits from an attractive private garden.
Superbly located in Southfields, the property is close to the variety of amenities on Replingham Road and for a more comprehensive range of shops, bars and restaurants Putney High Street is nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-73758491.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1069624. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Earlsfield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.