|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 August 2018 (55 days ago)|
- TWO BEDROOMS
- EPC RATING D
- CAR PARKING WITH AMPLE PARKING
- POPULAR LOCATION OF ALVASTON
- 5 MINUTE DRIVE FROM CITY CENTRE
- EASY ACCESS TO MAJOR ROAD LINKS
**NO DEPOSIT OPTION AVAILABLE FOR TENANTS, GREATER PROTECTION FOR LANDLORDS**
REDUCED APPLICATION FEES ON THIS PROPERTY
NO PETS. A well presented 2 bed first floor apartment having neutral decor throughout 2 double bedrooms separate lounge/diner and kitchen D/G & heating. Residents car park with ample parking.
SORRY, NO PETS.
Rent excludes the Tenancy Deposit and any other charges or fees which are payable - upon further request information will be provided by the Agent.
Lounge 4.67m (15'4) x 4.04m (13'3)
having electric fire in brick surround, carpeted, neutral décor, window to front.
Having wall & base units, cooker with electric hob, spaces for other appliances, pantry, window to side.
Bedroom 1 3.1m (10'2) x 3.05m (10')
having built in wardrobe, laminate flooring, neutral decor, window to rear.
Bedroom 2 2.87m (9'5) x 2.29m (7'6)
having built in storage cupboard, carpeted, neutral decor, window to rear.
Bathroom has white 3pc suite with shower over bath, storage cupboard, window to side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-73760039.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1641436. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Lettings, Derby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.