|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 July 2018 (135 days ago)|
- Available Now
- 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms
- 824 sq ft
- Fully Furnished
- Private Gated Development
- Short Walk from Clapham Common
- Great Range of Local Amenities
- Parking Available via Seperate Negotiation
Within Clapham's newest gated development, off the quiet Crescent Lane, is this beautifully finished two bedroom apartment. The exclusive development offers residents a quiet communal garden as well as bike storage and a five minute walk into Clapham's famous common and the Station. The property itself is newly furnished to the highest specification with a bright reception space and two large double bedrooms.
Residents of this luxury gated development really will experience the very best of Clapham. With the famous common a short stroll away, this development offers peace and quiet only minutes away from the bustling High Street and London Underground Station.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 16323. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Nine Elms Riverside Office - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.