|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 June 2018 (157 days ago)|
- Double room with shared shower room
- Shared House
- ALL BILLS INCLUDED
- Fully furnished to a high standard
- Refurbished to a high specification
- Communal kitchen/lounge with TV
- Double glazing & gas central heating
- Communal rear garden
- Allocated parking**
- Walking distance to Reading Town Centre
Hamlet Homes 'Elegant Rooms' - is proud to offer this FURNISHED double room with a shared shower room within this totally refurbished, high specification three storey town house.
ALL BILLS INCLUDED and fully furnished.
It is located within walking distance of Reading Town Centre & Reading West Railway Station and is situated in a modern development close to local amenities including Tesco. The property offers entrance hall, downstairs utility room/kitchenette, open plan communal kitchen/lounge area with wall mounted TV. The property compromises of 5 bedrooms. Three with en-suite shower rooms whilst the two on the ground floor shared a further shower room. Further benefits include double glazing, gas central heating, allocated parking** and a communal rear garden.
First to view will
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100847007741. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamlet Homes, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.