|Added on Rightmove:||11 June 2018 (67 days ago)|
- Attractive Bathstone Georgian Building
- Two Double Bedrooms (one with en-suite bathroom)
- Newly Installed Gas Central Heating System
- 10 Minute Walk to Reading Station
- Private Allocated Off-Street Parking Space
Please quote reference 34485 when enquiring about this property
Recently refurbished two double bedroom flat in historic Georgian building on Eldon Square in Central Reading.
This property is in an early 19th century bathstone building and benefits from the high ceilings and feeling of plentiful space that these sorts of period properties often offer. At the front, it looks directly onto the square and to the rear is a private car park with an allocated space.
The flat has recently had a new central heating system installed so can be heated easily and economically. It also has modern efficient LED lighting throughout.
The front door of the flat opens into an entrance hall where coats and shoes can be stored. Then there is a large carpeted living area (4.7m x 4.2m) that adjoins an open plan kitchen. The living area is kitted out with dining table, chairs, comfortable sofabed and armchair. The kitchen benefits from smart dark grey worktops and numerous modern soft closing units. There is also a full-sized dishwasher, microwave, washing machine and fridge-freezer.
The two double bedrooms (fully equipped with double beds, wardrobes and chests) are both very spacious (4.3m x 3.3m and 4.2m x 3.6m) and well lit by large windows. One also has an en-suite bathroom. There is also a shared bathroom with integrated shower across the corridor from the bedrooms. The hot water flow is strong and on-demand.
There is access to Virgin Media superfast broadband if required but other internet providers are available if preferred
Available 12th of July
The fees that apply to this listing are:
Application administration fee (240)
Each additional person (35)
Check-in fee (175)
There is no check out fee
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 0034485. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.