|Added on Rightmove:||11 June 2018 (222 days ago)|
- Cul-de-sac Location
- True Bungalow
- Generous Plot
- Driveway & Garage
- Modern Kitchen and Showerroom
- Master Bedroom with Fitted Furniture
- Walking Distance to Town Centre
- Close to Well Regarded Schools
- Managed by Martin and Co
True bungalow in a quiet cul-de-sac location with driveway parking for three cars and a single garage. Set on a generous plot this home is within walking distance of Nantwich town centre and also close to St Anne's Primary and Brine Leas secondary schools
LIVING ROOM Generous room with large picture window and feature gas fire. The room is open plan to the dining room and both have a pleasing aspect over the rear garden
DINING ROOM With Laminate flooring and traditional service hatch though to the kitchen
KITCHEN Modern gloss white units including Hotpoint electric cooker with dual oven, extractor hood, vinyl flooring and door to the rear garden
MASTER BEDROOM Double room with southern aspect over looking the front garden and cul-de-sac. Fitted furniture includes wardrobes, drawers and dresser
BEDROOM 2 Double room to the front aspect with beech effect flooring
BEDROOM 3 Generous single room to the side aspect
SHOWER ROOM White suite to include electric walk-in shower, WC and vanity unit modern cream tiles and tile effect vinyl flooring
GARAGE Single garage with up and over door and personnel door to the rear gearden
GARDEN The rear garden is laid to law with mature boarders the garden is both both enclosed and private.
Accuracy: Whilst we endeavour to make our sales/lettings details accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the information. Do so, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property. Sonic / laser Tape: All measurements have been taken using a sonic / laser tape measure and therefore, may be subject to a small margin of error. Services Not tested: The mention of any appliances and/or services within these Sales/Lettings Particulars does not imply they are in full and efficient working order. All Measurements: All Measurements are Approximate
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100718007921. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Nantwich - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.