|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 August 2018 (93 days ago)|
- Boasts a fantastic central location
- Offers spacious accommodation with bright interiors
- Features well presented reception room with space to dine
- Provides modern, stylish kitchen
- Benefits from generous bedroom with neautral decor
- Attractive shower room
LONG LET. Superbly located just off Leicester Square, this fantastic one bedroom flat offers bright, modern interiors and spacious accommodation throughout.
The endless sights, exclusive boutiques, shops, restaurants and bars of Piccadilly, Mayfair, St James's and the West End are moments away, as are the open spaces of Green Park, Hyde Park and St James's Park.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-73771778.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1069780. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, West End.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.