|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 July 2018 (161 days ago)|
Hello & thank you for reading our ad. This is a spacious, purpose-built flat in a striking mansion block 2 mins walk from Twickenham Station. Very nice kitchen and bathroom, available unfurnished, early July. Call NOW to arrange a viewing. Thank you.
* 2 mins walk from Twickenham Station (19 mins Waterloo)
* On quiet residential street
* Elegant, purpose-built block - entrance hall shown in photos
* Very nice bathroom with proper built-in shower
* Kitchen has full size fridge freezer
* Living room has bay window and fireplace
* Spacious bedroom
* Excellent energy efficient rating.
Please call us and arrange a viewing urgently.
We are a small local, local friendly agency, not a big chain.
Thank you again for reading and please call or email us NOW to arrange to view.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-73781684.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RL0451. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tenant Finder, St. Margarets, Twickenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.