|Added on Rightmove:||12 June 2018 (159 days ago)|
- Three double bedrooms
- Spacious front reception room
- Stunning open plan kitchen / breakfast room
- South facing rear garden
- Downstairs WC
- Two luxury bathroom suites
- Viewings highly recommended
The property has been finished to the highest of standards with the ground floor benefiting from 100 year aged oak wooden flooring and comprises of a wonderful bright and airy front reception room with a lovely feature fireplace, a gorgeous and truly stunning open plan kitchen with integrated appliances and island leading up to a beautiful breakfast / dining area with bi-folding doors opening on a sun catching South facing garden. On the first floor there is a bright larger than average master double bedroom to the front, a further good size second double bedroom / nursery and a luxury family bathroom suite. There is another wonderful double bedroom with Juliet balcony which can equally be used as a master bedroom on the second floor along with another luxury fully tiled en-suite shower room. Further benefits are a downstairs WC off the front reception room.
The property is approximately 0.3 miles from Earlsfield train station and 0.3 miles from Wimbledon Park Primary School. The house is ideally situated for all the amenities on Garratt Lane as well as the green open spaces and facilities in both Wimbledon Park and King George's Park.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-73785092.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P170912. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Lettings, Earlsfield & Southfields.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.