|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 August 2018 (75 days ago)|
- New carpets and newly decorated throughout
- Both double bedrooms
- Dining kitchen
- FOUR bedroom detached home
- Kitchen with integral oven & hob
- Master bedroom with EN SUITE
- Downstairs WC
*** NO TENANT REFERENCING FEES ***
Modern TWO bedroom town house in the lovely village of Melbourne.
Internally you enter into a stylish lounge with feature fireplace showing an exposed brick hearth with oak beam above. Kitchen/diner has a range of fitted base, wall and drawer units with an inset electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood. There is ample room for a dining table and chairs. Utility area has space and plumbing for two appliances. Downstairs WC. Sun room with a door leading to the side of the property.
Upstairs is a landing area leading to two double bedrooms, both of which has a polished wood floor and a one has an integral storage cupboard. Family bathroom with three piece white suite with mains fed shower overhead.
Outside is an enclosed southerly facing rear garden, with shared entry, with a timber decked area and lawn leading to a wooden shed.
The property has good access to the A50, M1 and M42 ideal for commuting. Gas central heating and double glazed throughout. Council Tax Band A
One small dog or cat may be considered and sorry no housing benefits.
The owner will finance the referencing of up to two adults valued at £120.00 in total. Admin fee applies.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3896. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howland Jones Ltd, Measham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.