|Added on Rightmove:||13 June 2018 (101 days ago)|
- 4 Bedroom; 3 double and 1 single
- Large reception room
- Private rear garden
- UNFURNISHED ~ AVAILABLE 16 JULY
Just redecorated 4 bedroom terraced house (Zone 2, Central and Bakerloo lines)
* 3 Double and 1 large single sized bedrooms
* Spacious reception room leading
* Separate fitted kitchen with direct access to rear private garden
* Downstairs fully tilled bathroom
* Offered in good condition and with laminate wooden flooring throughout
Located moments from Willesden Junction and North Acton tube station
UNFURNISHED ~ AVAILABLE 16 JULY
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27948300. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Churchill Estate Agents, Acton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.