|Added on Rightmove:||29 August 2019 (18 days ago)|
Rent Liverpool are delighted to welcome to the market this extremely spacious 4 bedroom terraced house which has been finished to a high standard throughout. The property is available at a rent of £650.00 pcm. The house is located on Carisbrooke Road in Kirkdale, a main route through the town which allows for good ease of access to all local transport links and amenities.
The house briefly consists of:-
- 3 double bedrooms & 1 good sized single room
- 2 reception rooms
- Large modern fitted kitchen with built in oven & hob
- Modern bathroom suite with over head shower
- Downstairs WC
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Carpets & vinyl throughout
- Rear yard area
- Security alarm
Applicants in receipt of housing benefit may be considered applicants in full-time employment in order to satisfy the terms of the Landlords mortgage and insurance policy, if you meet this criteria please contact the office to
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-73808431.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 71965. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rentwirral.com, Bebington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.