|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 June 2018 (143 days ago)|
- Sought after location in Kidbrooke Village
- Third floor apartment with plenty of natural light
- Spacious reception room with a sizable dining area
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- A further good sized double bedroom
- Sleek and stylish family shower room
- Private balcony overlooking picturesque communal gardens
LONG LET. Situated within the beautiful, sought-after Kidbrooke Village, this charming two bedroom apartment benefits from a bright and spacious interior and a private garden overlooking picturesque communal gardens.
Dowding Drive benefits from a peaceful residential location situated in the heart of Kidbrooke Village. For great transport links into central London, Kidbrooke Station and the A2 road are both easily accessible.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-73813676.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1070046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Blackheath.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.