|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 June 2018 (220 days ago)|
- Detached Victoria Four bedroom
- Modern bathroom and kitchen
- Driveway parking
- Close to Winnersh train station
- Available Start of August
A stunning Four bedroom Victorian detached property, set within walking distance to Winnersh train station, popular schools and local amenities. The property comprises large open plan dining/living area with study facilities, modern kitchen, a further large living area, a study/playroom and modern downstairs shower room. Upstairs there are 4 double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Further benefits include, gas central heating, off road parking and good size garden with patio area.
Available Start of August, Unfurnished
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-73825817.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WKEAR_542881. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whiteknights Estate Agents, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.