|Added on Rightmove:||13 June 2018 (152 days ago)|
- Space Lettings
- Large Double Room
- Shared Bathroom
- Direct Links To Town Centre
- Within Walking Distance To The University
- Available Now!
- Call Now For Immediate Viewings On 01189 66 66 60
Situated to the East of Reading Town Centre is this recently renovated Double bedroom. The property comprises of entrance hall, stairs leading to the first floor, shared kitchen with two others which is fully fitted with appliances, stairs leading to the second floor and a family sized bathroom to the rear of the property.
ALL BILLS INCLUDED:- Gas, Water, Electric, Council Tax and Internet
TOTAL RENT - £400.00
* FULLY FURNISHED
* IDEAL FOR SINGLE OCCUPANT
* PROFESSIONAL HOUSESHARE
* CALL NOW FOR IMMEDIATE VIEWING
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1980. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SPACE, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.