|Added on Rightmove:||13 June 2018 (153 days ago)|
- Modern three bedroom detached house
- Separate garage & parking space
- Two bathrooms
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Sunny and secluded rear garden
- EPC - D
A delightful and contemporary three bedroom detached house in St Margarets, with a garage and off street parking, this property is most definitely a rare find. Situated within easy reach of good transport links both into and out of London. The house boasts a large reception room to the rear with French doors leading out to the fantastic rear garden, also with separate kitchen. Upstairs you will find the master bedroom with an en suite shower room, and two further bedrooms with the main family bathroom. This property is really one not to miss out on!
Chase Buchanan are bonded members of ARLA (Association of Residential Letting Agents).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-73828070.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27951018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, St Margarets & East Twickenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.