|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 July 2018 (70 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- En-suite to Master Plus Family Bathroom
- Good Size Lounge Open to Kitchen
- Allocated Parking, Gas Heating, Double Glazing
- Easy Access to Centre, Close to Amenities
TLS Estate Agents are delighted to offer this good size two bedroom apartment on the first floor of a popular development. To be handed over freshly painted and feeling like new, this home offers allocated parking, gas central heating, double glazing, family bathroom plus en suite to master, large living area and more.
Location is key with the property, with bus stops just outside of the development providing easy access to the City Centre. By car, Bristol Airport is easily reached and there are plenty of amenities in the area. Parsons Street train station is also close by.
Sorry, no pets, sharers or DSS.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-73844984.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2680549. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by TLS Estate Agents, Bristol.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.