|Added on Rightmove:||24 September 2018 (55 days ago)|
- Furnished room in spacious house share
- Accommodation over 3 floors
- 2 Bathrooms and 2 toilets
- Modern open-plan communal areas
- Rent includes council tax
- Rent includes utility costs
- Rear enclosed garden with storage shed
- Close to Headington's hospitals
- Local shops and buses nearby
SHORT LET available from Sept 13th to Dec 16th, FURNISHED ROOM in this 4 bedroom SHARED HOUSE with GARDEN and PARKING. Well located for local hospitals and Oxford Brookes. RENT INCLUDES COUNCIL TAX and UTILITY COSTS.
The property has been updated for modern-day living and arranged over 3 floors. Local shops are close by and frequent bus services travel into the city centre.
Shared accommodation includes an open-planned ground floor with timber flooring, entrance hall, storage cupboard, shower room, separate toilet, living/dining area and stylish kitchen with fitted appliances. There is access to a paved terrace and garden with storage shed. There is a second bathroom on the top floor.
A well-presented property with generous accommodation and managed by Martin and Co. Early viewings are advised.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100878001292. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Oxford - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.