|Added on Rightmove:||02 September 2019 (12 days ago)|
- Spacious Living/Dining Area
- White Roca Bathroom Suite and Shower
- Central Location
- First Floor One Bedroom Apartment
- dishwasher, fridge freezer and washer/dryer
Bluerow are pleased to offer for rent a well presented spacious, furnished, one bedroom apartment situated in the very heart of the City centre, providing convenient access to shops, restaurants, Moorfields train station, Queen's Square bus station. This is an award winning development including an impressive atrium. The accommodation is on the first floor and comprises entrance hallway, sitting/dining area, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, a double bedroom and contemporary bathroom with John Roca fittings. Double glazing, electric heating, available immediately. Council Tax Band B.
Bluerow are part of a Client Money Protection Scheme (CMP) our redress if property Ombudsman
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 4286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bluerow Homes, Liverpool - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.