|Added on Rightmove:||15 June 2018 (152 days ago)|
- 12 Inc. VAT Right to rent checks per adult
- 108 Inc. VAT reference fee payable per tenant
- 120 Inc. VAT set up fee payable per tenancy
- 60 Inc VAT reference fee per guarantor if req.
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Beautifully Fitted Kitchen
- Central Heating
- Close to travel links
- Excecutive living
Beautifully presented two double bedroom, luxury first floor apartment, situated a stones throw from the town centre. All rooms finished to an excellent standard. The property also features a small balcony off of the living room, parking to the rear and security pedestrian entrance to front. Available on an unfurnished basis from 17th August.
Bedroom One - 3.73m ( 12'3'') x 3.86m ( 12'8'')
Bedroom Two - 3.04m ( 10'0'') x 3.07m ( 10'1'')
Kitchen - 2.84m ( 9'4'') x 3.04m ( 10'0'')
Living Room - 4.72m ( 15'6'') x 3.86m ( 12'8'')
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 532766. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Horler & Associates, Windsor - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.