|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 September 2019 (12 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 621092
Property Reference: 621092.
This house has just been recently renovated and is in stunning condition - arrange a viewing now to avoid disappointment!
Main features are:-
Gas central heating
Large double living room
Large kitchen (brand new)
Big cupboard under the stairs for storage
Large yard - great for BBQ'ing in the summer
3 x bedrooms (2 x large bedrooms, 1 x small bedroom suitable for a young child or for use as a study)
1 x brand new bathroom
Council Tax Band A
Utilities not included.
Working tenants only
Current tenants move out 3rd October 2019 so the house will be ready to move into earliest 4th October 2019
1 month rent and deposit in advance to secure the property
Please call/message to book a viewing.
All referencing will be done through OpenRent
No admin fees.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £575.00 per month (£132.69 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £650.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 07 October, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 621092
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 62109203092019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.