|Added on Rightmove:||04 September 2019 (12 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 621627
Property Reference: 621627.
A luxury apartment, located in the heart of the Walsall town centre and opposite Walsall Train Station. Second Floor apartment with facility of Modern Electric Lift in the building.
It has an open plan lounge/kitchen, two bedrooms, one main bathroom and an en suite.
Modern open plan kitchen with washing machine, spacious Fridge-Freezer, cooker, hob and extractor. Clean cupboards and work top.
Spacious living room with view of town centre. Telephone line. (no Sky Dish connection)
Large size bedroom, fully carpeted with en-suite bathroom.
The second Bedroom is also of good size.
Modern bathroom with bathtub, shower mixture tap etc.
En-suite bathroom to the main bedroom with electric shower.
Electric heaters in all rooms. Electric - storage water heater No Gas in the property.Storage room & Boiler room
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £585.00 per month (£135.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £600.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 04 October, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 621627
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 62162704092019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.