|Added on Rightmove:||19 June 2018 (174 days ago)|
- Set within a secure residential development
- Well arranged over the second floor
- Stunning two bedroom flat with a modern bathroom
- Spacious reception room/kitche leading to a winter garden
- Neutrally decorated throughout
- Exceptional location in the heart of Herne Hill
- Moments from Brockwell Park
LONG LET. Boasting bright and beautifully presented interiors with a unique winter garden, this desirable two double bedroom flat is enviably located in the heart of Herne Hill.
The property is enviably located for a wide range of pavement lined shops, bars and eateries within Herne Hill with the green open spaces and central London views of Brockwell Park also within close proximity.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-73955588.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1070891. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Brixton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.