|Added on Rightmove:||05 September 2019 (46 days ago)|
- 2 Bedroom Bungalow
- Newly Refurbished
- High Standard
- Convenient & Popular Location
- Gas Fired Combination Boiler
- UPVC Double Glazing
Newly refurbished throughout to a high standard and offering spacious two bedroom accommodation benefiting from UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating.
The accommodation comprises of Entrance Porch, Living Room, newly fitted quality kitchen with integrated appliances, Conservatory, 2 Double Bedrooms and newly fitted Bathroom with Bath and Shower.
Low maintenance gardens to front and rear, ample off-road parking. Short term let
Entrance Porch - Leading to inner hall and:-
Living Room - 4.2 x 3.4 (13'9" x 11'1") - With newly fitted contemporary fireplace housing an electric fire, UPVC window to front elevation. Inner hall giving access to:-
Kitchen - 2.6 x 2.4 (8'6" x 7'10") - Newly fitted and finished to a high standard with base and wall storage units having oak work surfaces over and tiled splashbacks, integrated fridge and freezer, washing machine, electric oven, 4 ring gas hob with chrome extractor hood over.
Conservatory - 3.1 x 2 (10'2" x 6'6") - UPVC double glazing, timber flooring.
Bedroom 1 - 3.8 x 3.3 (12'5" x 10'9") - UPVC window to side.
Bedroom 2 - 2.7 x 2.6 (8'10" x 8'6") - UPVC window to rear.
Bathroom - 2.1 x 1.8 (6'10" x 5'10") - Newly fitted with L shaped bath with raindrop shower over, shower screen, wash hand basin and low flush wc, ladder radiator, UPVC window to rear.
Outside - Ample off road parking, low maintenance gardens to both front and rear with sunny paved patios.
Deposit Scheme (D) - Note: - Jones Peckover are members of Tenancy Deposit Solutions Limited (TDSL) which is an agency appointed by Communities and Local Government to administer an insurance based tenancy deposit protection scheme. All deposits taken and held by Jones Peckover in relation to Assured Shorthold Tenancies will be registered with TDSL. This scheme is designed to ensure that a tenant gets all or part of his/her deposit back when he/she is entitled to it.
Terms Of Let (D) - 1. The property is offered on an assured shorthold tenancy for a 6 month let.
2. A copy of the proposed Tenancy Agreement is available for viewing at Jones Peckover's offices during normal opening hours. In brief, the repairing obligations are such that the Landlord will be responsible for all the main structure and internal fixtures, and the Tenant mainly responsible for maintaining internal decoration to a good standard, and obviously for repairing all breakages. The Landlord will be responsible for insuring the property. The Tenant will be responsible for arranging his/her own contents insurance cover.
3. The Tenant will pay all outgoings, including Council Tax, Water, Gas/Oil and Electricity
4. Rent is payable monthly and in advance, by Standing Order.
5. The Tenant will also be required at the outset to pay a surety deposit TO BE AGREED to be held by Jones Peckover the Landlord's Agents throughout the term against any possible damages, breakages etc.
Money Laundering (D) - The successful purchaser will be required to produce adequate identification to prove their identity within the terms of the Money Laundering Regulations. Appropriate examples include: Passport/Photographic Driving Licence and a recent Utility Bill.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 29057764. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones Peckover, Wrexham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.