|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 June 2018 (141 days ago)|
- En-Suite double room
- Shared house with shared facilities
- Shared House
- NO AGENCY FEE
- Fitted kitchen/communal room with TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Located opposite Palmer Park
- Double glazing & gas central heating
- Communal rear garden
- Close to public transport links & A329M
*NO AGENCY FEE*
Hamlet Homes ' Elegant Rooms' - Is proud to present this stunning, completely refurbished, six bedroom shared house. Situated opposite Palmer Park with almost immediate access to public transport links and commuter links such as the A329M.
Offering 4 en-suite rooms, 2 rooms with a shared shower room, fully fitted kitchen/communal room and a private enclosed rear garden. Having been refurbished by Young Estates & Land this property offers elegant living to the highest standard. You will struggle to find somewhere better than this. Free Wi-Fi, wall mounted communal TV, Double glazing throughout & gas central heating are all offered providing total comfort and ease of living.
First to view will reserve!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100847007760. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamlet Homes, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.