|Added on Rightmove:||20 June 2018 (149 days ago)|
- AVAILABLE 3RD SEPTEMBER
- PETS CONSIDERED
- PRIVATE BALCONY
- SECURE UNDERGROUND PARKING
- USE OF SPA, SWIMMING POOL
- USE OF ON SITE GYM
- TENANCY AGREEMENT & REFERENCE FEE £90 PER PERSON INCLUDING VAT
- GUARANTOR FEE IF APPLICABLE - £90 PER GUARANTOR APPLICATION INCLUDING VAT
- TENANT REQUIRED TO PAY INVENTORY CHECK - OUT - COST VARIES PLEASE ASK FOR DETAILS
A fantastic one bedroom apartment on the second floor of this sought after modern development five minutes from Colindale tube station (Northern Line). The property benefits from a spacious reception room with open plan kitchen leading to a private balcony, double bedroom and a beautiful bathroom. Furthermore, tenants benefit from use of the onsite spa, swimming pool and gym. The property also offers secure underground parking.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100250014881. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hotblack Desiato, Camden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.