|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 September 2018 (98 days ago)|
- Detached Three Double Bedrooms
- Large Kitchen Diner
- Retaining Many Original Period Features
- A Short Walk from Central Avenue
- Superb Double Reception Room
This unique period property would make a lovely family home and has a warm feel. The property is located on a sought after street close to the amenities of Melton Road and Central Avenue.
Open Storm Porch Giving access to:
Lounge 15' (4.57m) (into bay) x 12'10" (3.91m).
Dining Room/ Family Room 13' x 11'2" (3.96m x 3.4m).
Dining Kitchen 19' x 10'5" (5.8m x 3.18m).
Bedroom One 16'0'' x 11'3'' (4.88m x 3.43m)
Bedroom Two 13' x 11'3" (3.96m x 3.43m).
Bedroom Three 10'6" x 9' (3.2m x 2.74m).
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74004197.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100497001113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rex Gooding Town & Country Homes, West Bridgford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.