|Added on Rightmove:||21 June 2018 (146 days ago)|
- Two Double Bedroom Apartment
- Two Bathrooms
- Balcony With Views
- 24Hr Concierge and Gym
- Secure Gated Development
- Min's To Amenities & Transport
- Available 22nd August 2018
- Call To View 0207 345 5064
JBE London are pleased to offer this stunning and spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment (one ensuite) with access to 24 hour gym and concierge services.
This modern apartment boasts a clean and neutral decor throughout, with large open-plan kitchen with all mod-cons including dishwasher, microwave oven etc, large patio doors open to a private decked balcony. The lounge is bright, clean and spacious with the Master bedroom offering an abundance of space in addition to built-in wardrobes. Secure gated development with lift access to all floors.
Moments from Piccadilly line underground station in addition to excellent bus routes offering easy access to the City and the West End. Nearby Tescos Express, dry cleaners, nursery as well as numerous coffee shops, pubs and bars just moments away. A nearby Waitrose and Odeon Cinema can be found on Holloway Road within easy walking distance.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 341938. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JBE London, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.