|Added on Rightmove:||22 June 2018 (175 days ago)|
- Modern Executive Apartment
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen & Breakfast Area
- Balcony & Allocated Parking
- Available Mid August
- EPC Rating C
A second floor one bedroom apartment situated on the Kennet Island development. This property, built in 2012, benefits from many modern features and is situated close to Green Park, the M4 at Junction 11 and there are a number of bus links to the town centre. * Please note photographs were taken prior to the start of the tenancy*. EPC Rating C. This property is furnished and available mid August.
The apartment is reached via a communal entrance with lift and stairs access to the 2nd floor. The accommodation comprises entrance hallway, open plan lounge with kitchen/breakfast bar and doors leading to a private balcony, double bedroom and bathroom with a shower over the bath.
Kennet Island is a housing development offering a community based lifestyle, situated half way between central Reading and the M4 motorway. Kennet Island offers the chance to become part of a thriving community, with residents sharing the many benefits of facilities on the central piazza: The FIT @KI gym, the Island Lounge licensed café, Hudon's convenience store, the Little Kingdom Daycare nursery and there is even a dedicated bus service to Reading town centre - taking just 10 minutes. At the heart of the development lies a central piazza with a coffee shop, convenience store and residents' gym. The Hilton hotel at the entrance of the development provides leisure and swimming facilities, a bar and restaurant. Kennet Island is more than a place to live; it has proven to be a unique and vibrant destination.
Parking space available subject to approval by the management company at a nominal charge , balcony, lift access, bike store & communal gardens.
LOCAL AUTHORITY and SERVICES
Reading Borough Council - Council Tax Band C. Mains Electric & Water
* When you apply for a tenancy there will be fees to pay - ask our branch staff or visit our website for further details of this fee and other fees which may become payable during the lifetime of your tenancy.
These particulars are a general guide only. They do not form part of any contract. Services, systems and appliances have not been tested.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-74030492.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 96220. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davis Tate, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.